Monday 5 November 2012

Weigh in #3 - Post-holiday (Horrific)

Well, I have gained 5.7lb (!). Honestly, that's nearly half a stone, how literally terrifying. I dread to think how long I've been trying to lose that weight and I've put it all back on just like THAT!

I read somewhere that you can lose quickly weight you put on quickly and I hope to God that this is in fact the case. I will be tracking, weighing and even exercising like MAD until Thursday and I am hoping to have shifted at least 1lb of that by then (an ambitious hope but aiming high will help you succeed).

In brighter news Weight Watchers have shifted me straight back up to 27 points as a result of this which at least gives me a bit of wiggle room in my mission to 'go hard or go home'/

Wish me luck, myself and the food baby definitely need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment